PCI DSS Compliance Program
RCS helps your business achieve and maintain PCI DSS compliance in a cost-efficient manner. We cut through the PCI confusion and mayhem, ensuring your security and compliance requirements are well-defined, understandable and easy to achieve. Our defined path to PCI DSS compliance provides peace of mind in knowing you have taken the appropriate steps to protect your organization from data breaches.
Our PCI DSS Compliance Program includes:
- managed state-of-the-art firewall
- URL white/black listing
- firewall configuration audit
- security awareness training
- policies and procedures support
- network segmentation analysis
- compensating controls worksheet
- penetration testing and remediation
- statistical network traffic analytics
- internal and external PCI vulnerability scans
- self-assessment questionnaire (SAQ) support
Phishing as a Service (PHaaS)
The probability of a wide spread data breach at the hands of advanced phishing attacks is extremely high. Phishing emails can hit an organization of any size and type. Aside from the theft of information, attacks can install malware (such as ransomware), sabotage your systems, or steal money through fraud. Organizations are experiencing reduced exposure to these attacks through simulated phishing programs that send mock attacks to users. RCS provides organizations with a constant repeatable process for addressing the phishing threat through assessment, awareness and education.
Security Awareness Training
Over 80% of hacking-related breaches over the last year leveraged stolen or weak passwords, according to Verizon’s 2017 Data Breach Investigations Report, and 1 in 14 users admitted fallen victim to a phishing email. One of the best ways to make sure your employees will not make costly errors regarding information security is to provide organizational-wide security-awareness training. RCS can help your train your organization’s staff properly and equip them with the knowledge they need.
Our vulnerability assessment services evaluate the effectiveness of our clients’ defenses against the attacks that are most likely to be used by actual attackers. Testing at regular intervals, especially after significant Infrastructure and Application changes have been made, is vital to maintaining an attacker-resistant computer network.
Our penetration testing identifies exploitable vulnerabilities before they are discovered and exploited by the cybercriminals. Penetration testing will expose real-life weaknesses hackers could use to compromise workstations, servers, critical infrastructure assets and more.
Policies and Procedures Support
Properly written organizational policies and procedures provide a roadmap for day-to-day operations and ensure compliance with laws and regulations, give guidance for decision-making, and streamline internal processes.
Effective policies and procedures:
- are written with the specific goals of the organization in mind.
- are written using simple, clear, concise language.
- offers basic knowledge of the organization, as well as specific details.
- are constructed in a reader-friendly format.
- establish consequences if policies and procedures are not followed.
- provide contact information for readers who have questions or need more information.
- are reviewed periodically and updated as needed.
RCS can help your organization structure policies and procedures that will drive a “business as usual” IT security culture.
Contact the experts at RCS to see how we can help you overcome the security and compliance challenges impacting your business.